Visit SummerOfFunBlog.com Keep up with all of Lian's Adventures.

Lian's Summer of Fun

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Therapy Dogs #CoronaPublicLibrary

Bella and Bentley
On Monday, Paws of Love Therapy Dogs come to Corona Library to read with kids up to grade 6. I have seen them advertised before but this was the first time I was able to visit with them. All the dogs were so cool. They were super friendly and really calm. It was hard to pick a favorite. Little Bella was adorable with her mini high 5's and Gracie (not pictured) stole the show by picking up and putting away her books when they were done reading. Bentley was super lovable, Paws was just so chill, and Lucy and Mystic were so friendly. Their people were super nice too.

The dogs will be back, in the High Desert Room, on June 22 at 3:30pm. I hope I can get in to see them again.




Lucy

Paws

Mystic





Be sure to check out my You Tube Channel http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDgHQdcIBb8OXAoWZKcJFLUasZSXcp2-c and don't forget I am also on Facebook now. https://www.facebook.com/Lianssummeroffun

No comments:

Post a Comment

What People Are Reading This Week

Click Every day! The Autism Site