Visit SummerOfFunBlog.com Keep up with all of Lian's Adventures.

Lian's Summer of Fun

Friday, June 20, 2014

Creative Sports Interview: Ricky Moseley



In February the PTA at my school invited a BMX stunt show to perform for us. The show by Creative Sports was spectacular. When our computer crashed we thought we lost the footage but we recently found it on a thumb drive.



This is part two with Ricky Moseley. I enjoyed his stunts and I really liked his answer to my question about what he liked best about performing at schools. He said he liked showing kids that they can make a living doing anything. That is awesome.




My favorite stunt was he jumped his bike over 6 people including four of our teachers!














No comments:

Post a Comment

What People Are Reading This Week

Click Every day! The Autism Site