Visit SummerOfFunBlog.com Keep up with all of Lian's Adventures.

Lian's Summer of Fun

Monday, September 23, 2013

Power of the PAW: Mrs. Sherman

Hey Viewers!




I had a super week. I got to interview some people and finish up projects I have been working on. One of these is my interview with Mrs. Sherman, my school librarian.

First off it was really hard to schedule this interview. She is super busy with projects for school, helping out in the community and PTA. It is good she works in a library because she is always double booked.







I want to interview as many Jefferson Staff as I can and I think Mrs. Sherman is the best person to go first. She is the one person that every student sees during the week and she does so much for all of us. I really enjoyed interviewing her. She is energetic, inspiring, always in a project, and just plain awesome. I hope you enjoy it too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What People Are Reading This Week

Click Every day! The Autism Site