Visit SummerOfFunBlog.com Keep up with all of Lian's Adventures.

Lian's Summer of Fun

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Read For My Summer: Week 2




It's time for week 2 of WGB Read for My Summer. First,  I want to thank Miss Julia and the We Give Books Team for answering my mom's question.  I also want to thank them for posting my blog on their Facebook Page. So many people from all over the world visited my blog because of that. I really appreciate it.

This week's books were a lot of fun and Mom and I really liked the activities and reading guides that went along with them and  I can't wait for the summer to end. There is a certificate that you can put your name showing you read all the books.

http://www.wegivebooks.org/readformysummer

Here are my reviews of this week's selections. You can see the rubric I use to rate the books by looking at this post by my mom. Summer of Fun Book Rubrik (Guest Post)


No comments:

Post a Comment

What People Are Reading This Week

Click Every day! The Autism Site