Visit SummerOfFunBlog.com Keep up with all of Lian's Adventures.

Lian's Summer of Fun

Thursday, April 4, 2013

I got a haircut!


I hate getting my hair cut. I don't like to have my hair touched. I really don't like the buzz of the shaver. I have not had my hair cut by someone besides my mom since kindergarten.

We were at the mall for the juggling show and there is a new place for kids hair cuts. Mom just asked how much the cuts are and I decided I have too much hair. It is always in my eyes too. Once at the park some boy asked if I am a boy or a girl.








Charlene cut my hair and she did a great job. The haircut place is neat. It has TVs and fun chairs and Miss Charlene sprayed color in my hair at the end. I don't mind getting my hair cut anymore. I think it might be fun. I think I look terrific.




2 comments:

  1. Heya this is somewhat of off topic but I was wondering
    if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.

    I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding knowledge so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    Also visit my webpage - http://free-live-fun.tk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This blog started as a tool to help Lian organize his thought and writing process so I have kept it as simple as possible. For this blog we use the format that blogger has in place. For other blogs I edit I use the HTML editing at times, it adds a lot more functionality to the blog format and I can do more with it.

      Lian has been learning the technical side of the blog in leaps and bounds this year and as he takes over more and more of the editing processes I will be teaching him to edit in HTML in addition to the standard format.

      For your blog I would research the various sites and formats to see which one will suit you best. There are a lot of great platforms out there and most are geared for ease of use for those of us out there with little programming experience. Good Luck!
      -"Lian's Mom"

      Delete

What People Are Reading This Week

Click Every day! The Autism Site