Visit SummerOfFunBlog.com Keep up with all of Lian's Adventures.

Lian's Summer of Fun

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Read For My School: Day 8



I only have time for a short post tonight. I am super tired. I have been enjoying Spring Break.

We did it!!!!!!!



Thank you so much to whoever has been reading for our school. We got all 250 books for our school library. I can't wait until they get there. I read books to my mom and Mom read books to me and we really worked hard. I am still reading  though because I really really want to see the book mobile

WE GIVE BOOKS is AwwwwwwwwwwweSOME!!!


Tomorrow I will post about my trips to the city library. We have been having the best time there. You can read a post from my first year about our really fun library here http://lianssummeroffun.blogspot.com/2011/06/library-fun.html

 











No comments:

Post a Comment

What People Are Reading This Week

Click Every day! The Autism Site