Visit SummerOfFunBlog.com Keep up with all of Lian's Adventures.

Lian's Summer of Fun

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Read For My School: Day 5


Hey Viewers!!

My school is up to 63 books.  I am so happy! 

I promised a new book review and here it is. I found the best book. It is all about Dr. Seuss.

It was really long so Mom finished it. Even Dad enjoyed listening to her read to us. I really liked the story. Dr Seuss had a fun family when he was a kid. He didn't always get along with them but I think he really loved them. I didn't know that he worked in advertising. I thought he was only an author. I really liked reading about how he worked on his stories. If it was hard for him to come up with a story and get it all out, then I think it is okay if it is hard for me.




Dr. Seuss books are fun and I love the way my mom reads them to me. She says she learned how from her mom. She died before I was born but mom says that we would have been best friends. You can see Mom and me reading Green Eggs and Ham for Dr. Seuss's birthday. http://lianssummeroffun.blogspot.com/2013/03/happy-birthday-dr-suess.html




No comments:

Post a Comment

What People Are Reading This Week

Click Every day! The Autism Site