Visit SummerOfFunBlog.com Keep up with all of Lian's Adventures.

Lian's Summer of Fun

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Read For My School: Day 2




It is day 2 and I got some help, so now we have 8 books. I am going to need lots of help if we are going to earn 250 books. Today I read a book about dinosaurs. It was great. It was for littler kids than me but the art was fantastic and there were lots of great facts. I will do a new video review this weekend but for now you can hear about my favorite book review at this link Making School Fun w/ Lian Nathaniel: We Give Books: Shark Attack

Sign up for your school at the link below
You can sign up your school Here http://www.wegivebooks.org/readformyschool

Vertical banner

No comments:

Post a Comment

What People Are Reading This Week

Click Every day! The Autism Site