Visit SummerOfFunBlog.com Keep up with all of Lian's Adventures.

Lian's Summer of Fun

Monday, September 3, 2012

School Supplies



My favorite day of the summer is when the school supplies arrive. They come in a great big box. It has all my books and kits, even library books. I also get the paper work that we send into the school each month and a head set with a microphone, so I can do my live lessons. 








Last year I let my blog slide for months after school started. I really want to keep up with it this year. It might be hard because there is a lot of work to do for school. I am going to have a new weekly post called Textbook Tuesday. I will try to write something about school each week.  I am going to restart the Saturday Shout Out soon. I talked my dad into helping me with it and we reworked the format. It is going to be so much fun, I can't wait. I am also going to have a few new pages. The first is Lian's Cookbook, which will have all the Food Fun Friday recipes that I try. Then a list of projects that I want to complete over the school year. Building a river and a volcano is at the top of the list since we didn't get that done over the summer. Finally the 2012-2013 Making School Fun Page.


If you want to look back at my third grade year you can look in the archive pages for Making School Fun 2011/2012. You can also check Mom's Club Orange- Connections Academy page on her blog.



http://lianssummeroffun.blogspot.com/2011/08/i-love-connections-academy.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

What People Are Reading This Week

Click Every day! The Autism Site