Visit SummerOfFunBlog.com Keep up with all of Lian's Adventures.

Lian's Summer of Fun

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Saturday Shout Out 7/7



Hello to Everyone.
I hope you have had a great week. My week was Awesome!!! We celebrated Independence Day with a trip to the college and fireworks. My parents got me a glow wand and I had so much fun. We also did a bunch projects on my Summer List, plus found a couple from my online paper, Lian's Summer Picks.

This week my blog was visited by someone in Cambridge, United Kingdom and Cambridge, Canada.

Checking the website for Cambridge UK, I was excited to read that the Olympic Torch is going to Cambridge today. This is the first time I have paid attention to the Olympics and it's kind of fun. I can't wait for the games to start. Following the Olympics is on my Summer to-do list. Cambridge has a whole bunch of fun stuff planned for the torch. I know that there is a famous college there too but I got so excited about the torch that I didn't do much more research about the city. The pictures on Cambridge's Facebook page look really pretty though. 
http://www.facebook.com/camcitco


Cambridge CA doesn't have anything as exciting as the Olympics going on, at least not right now, but in the photo gallery, on their website, there are photos for the Olympic Torch relays for 2009 and 1988. I really love their website http://www.cambridge.ca/. It was so easy to find information about the city and what is happening there. I haven't seen a city in Ontario that I wouldn't want to live in, but this city seems really pretty and there is so much going on this summer. I would never run out of blog post ideas if I lived there. If you go visit their website, be sure to take the video tour http://www.elocallink.tv/clients3/can/ontario/cambridge/tourplay.php?movie=caon_canwel_rev3&spon=welcome. You can also follow them on twitter https://twitter.com/cityofcambridge




Great Big Shouts Out to all the wonderful people who visited my blog this week and to the neat places where they live.






No comments:

Post a Comment

What People Are Reading This Week

Click Every day! The Autism Site