Visit SummerOfFunBlog.com Keep up with all of Lian's Adventures.

Lian's Summer of Fun

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Stop Motion Chess



Our newest project was to try to make a stop motion animation film. We did two shorts with my dad's chess set. There were a lot of things we did wrong but our first time turned out sort of neat. My favorite part of this was how it looks like a long time lapse.










My goal is to make a stop action film using my toy soldiers and toy trucks. I am working on the story board and script and dad says he will narrate it and write the soundtrack. Meanwhile mom and I are doing research on different ways to get it filmed and what effects we have in our software. Next up for us is another try with the chess set doing some of things we have learned.

I am having a great summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What People Are Reading This Week

Click Every day! The Autism Site