Visit SummerOfFunBlog.com Keep up with all of Lian's Adventures.

Lian's Summer of Fun

Friday, June 29, 2012

Mini Pizzas


Food Fun Friday


Sometimes Mom let's me make dinner or Dad and I cook when mom is sick and can't cook. I only know how to make pizza but it is fun.

For my pizzas, I use:
english muffins
shredded cheese (any kind)
spaghetti sauce 
shredded parmesan cheese (we call it shake cheese)
sliced vegetables (whatever we have, but usually onions and green bell peppers)



After putting all the ingredients together we bake them at 400° for 10-15 minutes, until the cheese is golden and the crust is crisping. My parents help me put it in and take it out of the oven because I am still short.






No comments:

Post a Comment

What People Are Reading This Week

Click Every day! The Autism Site