Visit SummerOfFunBlog.com Keep up with all of Lian's Adventures.

Lian's Summer of Fun

Sunday, June 3, 2012

BPP: Just the Stats

Here are some interesting things about my blog.



The international country with the most views on my blog is Russia. It has eight times as many views as the next country which is Germany, which still still has a lot.

Besides my city, the city that clicked into my blog
the most was Baltimore Maryland.

The top non-Google websites that made traffic for my blog are Facebook, Pinterest and Cafemom.com.
The top key words that people found my site using are Ireland, First in Math and Balloon Blast Off.

The post that got the most comments is Clowning Around!






The top three posts based on views are (that I wrote):
 



My mom the post with the most views:


My  five most popular pages were:
 





 


No comments:

Post a Comment

What People Are Reading This Week

Click Every day! The Autism Site