Visit SummerOfFunBlog.com Keep up with all of Lian's Adventures.

Lian's Summer of Fun

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Saturday Shout Out, May 12

Hello to Everyone this week. It was a great week. I finished state testing and got to spend time with my granny. She is  the best.

This week my blog was visited by people who live in really fascinating places. The first international town to show up on the blog this week was Timmins, On, Canada. I looked at its website. It seems like a really beautiful town. It has some really interesting history. I would like to visit the gold mine for a tour.

On to this week's Shout Outs
 In Asia:

Hello to Yokohama, Japan and Kutching Malaysia.




In Europe:
 Big SHOUT OUT to Moscow, Russia. I see it every week and I would love to learn more about it and the people who live there.

 Also, Hello to London and Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom

 to Issy-Les-Moulineaux, France,

 Berlin, Germany,

 and finally Salerno, Italy. I am sorry to all Italians for the way I pronounce Italian but it was fun to try to learn how to speak a few words in your language.





From South America:
"Hi There" to Santiago , Chile



Finally in North America:
I am shouting out to Timmins, Canada. 

Here in the States:

Hello to

Riverside, Pasadena, La Verne, and Mountain View CA

Portland, and Eugene, OR

Reno, NV

Dell Rapids, SD

Hugoton KS

Dallas, TX

Saint Paul, MN

Chicago, and Loves Park, IL

Kenner, LA

Lexington, KY

Shelbyville, TN

Norwalk, CT

Abescon, NJ

Chantilly, and Orange,VA

Monroe, NC

Finally a big BIG HELLO to Lincolnton, GA. Mommy has friends who live there. 


I used Google Earth to find the towns and cities  and http://freetranslation.imtranslator.net/ to try to learn Italian. (all mistakes are my mine)




No comments:

Post a Comment

What People Are Reading This Week

Click Every day! The Autism Site