Visit SummerOfFunBlog.com Keep up with all of Lian's Adventures.

Lian's Summer of Fun

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Saturday Shout Out 5/26





Hello Everyone,
I hope you have had a good week. It been good here. I finally got to switch my blog back to the Summer of Fun. Mom and her friends have finding online links, for all the things I want to do this summer, for weeks. We finally have the full activity list up Summer 2012 "I know what we're going to do today!". I can't wait to try some of the projects.

Usually I try to talk about the first cities to click into my blog here. This week something really awesome happened. I always get cities that click in every week but this week I had cities that showed up more than once. I am really happy to get more viewers. I thought I would look at those cities this week especially since they are all over the US.

The Dalles, OR, clicked in the most. Almost everyday.  I would be interested just for the city's name. According to their website, it is located on the Columbia River and it used to be known as the town at the end of the Oregon Trail. That is a great thing to have in your history. It used to be Dalles City. I didn't see how it came to be called The Dalles.

Loves Park, IL http://www.loves-park.il.us/index.html also clicked in almost every day. It also has a very cool name. It was named after Malcom Love and it really started out as a park, Love's Park. Their website history page has the best old town photos



Fort Worth TX  showed up quite few times last week and it has a great website. http://fortworthtexas.gov/  I really liked reading in the city news section about the Fort Worth Cats, minor league baseball team. They sound really cool.



The final repeat city was Daphne AL.  Another really neat name. I think Daphne's website http://www.daphneal.com/  was the best. It really looked a place I would like to visit or even live.




Shout Out to all these great cities in Europe and  North America!
 




Bon Jour French Speakers!
I had some more fun with photo and video editing. 
I think I am getting better but I still have a long way to go.


I used Google Earth to find the cities and http://imtranslator.net to get the French translation. All mistakes are mine.










No comments:

Post a Comment

What People Are Reading This Week

Click Every day! The Autism Site