Visit SummerOfFunBlog.com Keep up with all of Lian's Adventures.

Lian's Summer of Fun

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Ride The Wind Day

My favorite online science blogger talked about a kite that was big enough to lift her students off the ground. I thought it was a funny story. Then one day we were at the park and I watched a kite drag a man across the field. I think he knew it would drag him because he wore knee pads. It was cool to watch it fly. I love when I learn stuff and then get to see it work. August 23 is Ride The Wind Day I really want to try it.














1 comment:

  1. Whoa...I thought he was going to FLY! LOL...good video! Thanks for sharing. Flying kites is a fun thing to do...not so sure about flying with one though! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

What People Are Reading This Week

Click Every day! The Autism Site