Visit SummerOfFunBlog.com Keep up with all of Lian's Adventures.

Lian's Summer of Fun

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I love Connections Academy!




Since we got our pool back I have been so busy having fun I keep forgetting to write about it. I will soon though. We got our submarine to work and we made a pop rocket and I am building another rocket car. And guess what! My school books came today. I got a real text book for math like big kids get not like the ones you tear out and write in like little kids have. They also sent me a whole art kit in a case and a spiral sketchbook and markers. Plus I got new goggles for science and there are three story books for English not just two. One is about Ben Franklin. I can't wait to start third grade. Well, I can wait because I am still on summer vacation but it is going to be so awesome!!!







1 comment:

  1. WOW!! You got some really cool stuff!! It all looks interesting...the Art Kit is great! Looks like 3rd grade is going to be the BEST! Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete

What People Are Reading This Week

Click Every day! The Autism Site