Visit SummerOfFunBlog.com Keep up with all of Lian's Adventures.

Lian's Summer of Fun

Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Plaza!


We went for a walk at the plaza the other night. I love to do that. They have three fountains and mister trees. Plus we get to go to Game Stop and look at the new games. We never get to buy anything but it's fun to play the games in front. I think the big fountain is pretty at night and there are white lights like Christmas lights on all the trees. It's hard to get a good picture of it though. I took 15 and none came out good. 

Dad  got mom in one picture. I learned how to color splash on photobucket.

I love to take pictures of my dad










Self portraits


Mom says we are hams





















Later we saw the moon. It was so pretty and bright. Our camera doesn't take good moon pictures, but we tried.





No comments:

Post a Comment

What People Are Reading This Week

Click Every day! The Autism Site